Accounts Payable Officer
Goodline is a construction and maintenance company specialising in serving remote areas of Australia, with offices in Weipa (QLD), Darwin (NT) and
Port Hedland (WA).
We specialise in steel fabrication, steel erection, demolition, scaffolding, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and civil works. Our client services range from project conception to project management to ongoing maintenance. We pride ourselves on offering tailored and innovative solutions to the mining, construction, maintenance and building industries.
For more information about Goodline and our projects visit www.goodline.com.au
Goodline is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join our Kawana Waters team on a full time basis. The role will suit someone who is looking for a challenge in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Data Entry of 150 invoices per day
- Reconcile approximately 200 vendor accounts, including weekly, monthly, subcontractor and hire
- Liaise with site and vendors to resolve queries and disputed invoices
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Advanced computer skills
- High level attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to complete complex and simple reconciliations
- Experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience in Viewpoint
To register your interest for this position please follow the link and apply under the job code KWAPO0216.
Location: Sunshine Coast
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Accounting Accounts Payable