Procurement Officer - Part Time
Goodline are currently seeking a Part Time Procurement Officer to join our Kawana Waters Team, reporting to the Procurement Manager.
The Procurement Officer will have a strong understanding of purchasing processes and will ideally have experience working in a similar environment to Goodline. The role is responsible for ensuring purchase orders are processed and monitored accurately through the system, contacting suppliers to schedule and expedite deliveries and resolving problems that can affect Goodline's ability to meet customer deadlines.
Goodline's purchasing dynamics are fast and varied; so candidates should be comfortable working in this environment.
The Goodline Procurement Team operate hours to suit our work force on the East and West Coast and this role will work on the following four week rotating shift pattern.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|13:00 - 19:00||13:00 - 17:30||09:00 - 14:30||09:00 - 14:30|
The average weekly hours over four weeks is 26 hours and candidates should only apply if they are actively looking for a permanent part time position rather than a full time position.
Reporting and Working Relationships:
The Purchasing Officer reports to the Procurement Manager and works closely with various staff and teams across Goodline including Project Administrators, Supervisors, Construction Staff and Accounts Payable.
The Procurement Officer will:
- Ensure Goodline's core values on Health, Safety and the Environment are always adhered to by suppliers
- Contribute to Goodline getting the best 'Total Cost' outcome from purchases
- Ensure purchase orders are processed accurately and monitored through the system in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Proactively resolve any potential issues
- Arrange logistics movements from suppliers to job sites
- Arrange the setup of new suppliers
- Monitor and action a variety of reports and registers
- Contribute to maintaining solid supplier relationships
- 2+ years working in a purchasing environment; preferably experience in a construction, civil, engineering, remote project sites, heavy manufacturing or similar
- Experience and confidence working in a fast and dynamic environment
- Experience with ERP systems e.g. Viewpoint, Oracle, SAP
- Competent computer literacy skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and completing web-based forms
- Experience purchasing any of the following would be seen as advantageous: fabricated items, pipes, pumps, valves, concrete, quarry materials, electrical equipment, plumbing and building materials
- Can-do attitude in a fast moving environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, take initiative and drive for results
To apply for this position please click apply and register your application under the job code KWPO1216
Location: Sunshine Coast
Work type: Part Time
Classification: Administration & Office Support Administrative Assistants