Enabling Works (for System F, I, J, K & L)
The Enabling Works (for System F, I, J, K & L) was a component of BHPB's multi-billion dollar Inner Harbour Rapid Growth Project to increase Pilbara iron ore exports to 300MTPA. The Inner Harbour Rapid Growth Project is managed by EPCM Fluor SKM Iron Ore Joint Venture (FAST JV) for BHPB Iron Ore.
The Enabling Works (for System F, I, J, K & L) were required to provide a pathway for further expansion of Nelson Points Inner Harbour and specifically allow for integration of the new wharf competed in 2012.
Scope of Work
Goodline were contracted to install and align an overland conveyor network to link to the new wharf with project scope including:
- Installation and alignment of 9 conveyor galleries including 12 trestles
- Installation of a new GTU tower
- Installation of 2 x substations
- Cable tray support installation linking the new wharf and substations
- Installation of transformers onto the new wharf
- Installation of raw water and slurry piping on berthing dolphins
Electrical and Instrumentation
Year of Completion
Nelson Point, Port Hedland, WA