Evans Landing 100 Man Accommodation Upgrade
Rio Tinto Alcan (RTA) is a division of Rio Tinto and is responsible for the global mining and export of bauxite and aluminium. Within Australia, a primary bauxite mine is located in Northern Queensland's Cape York Peninsula.
In order to support the employment requirements of RTA's Cape York bauxite mine operations, the decision was made to extend the existing Evans Landing Accommodation Village in 2008 and again in 2011.
Scope of Work
In 2008 and 2011, Goodline were awarded the 100 man Single Persons Quarters (SPQ) upgrade of the Evans Landing Accommodation Village which included the project management and construction of the following scope:
- Foundation installation
- Building delivery and installation
- Trenching and backfilling of services
- Installation of in-ground hydraulic, electrical and communication services
- Connection of buildings to services
- Concrete pathways and verandas
- Camp lighting
Rio Tinto Alcan (RTA)
Year of Completion