Goodline operates large-scale metal fabrication workshops within the company state divisions located in Port Hedland (WA), Weipa (QLD) and Darwin (NT).
Employing experienced and qualified boilermakers, Goodline has the capacity to manufacture, modify, repair and paint steelwork in accordance with Australian Standards and to the satisfaction of mine site quality assurance requirements.
- Ladders & cages
- Stairways & handrails
- Conveyor elements
- Structural strengthening gussets, braces and beams
Goodline's metal fabrication workshops are sufficiently equipped to deliver the following services:
- Boilermaking and welding (tig, mig, stick and stainless steel)
- Cutting, pressing & punching
- Line boring
- Machining, fitting and turning
- Surface treatment, painting & blasting