Indoor Environmental Services
Goodline’s team of certified technicians provide a range of indoor environmental services for residential and commercial building environments. Our specialised approach not only looks to eliminate indoor environmental hazards, but identify and address the root cause, and then design preventative strategies to ensure that the problem is eliminated, mitigating future reoccurrences and improving the environments we, our family’s and our co-workers spend our time.
We can provide personalised maintenance systems for a range of commercial settings such as office environments, mining camps and accommodation, government departments and property management/ strata groups, which we can specifically design to meet the clients requirement.
Goodline scope of services include:
- Mould assessments and remediation
- Water damage restoration and structural drying
- Indoor environmental property assessments
- HVAC and air conditioner hygiene
- Methamphetamine testing and remediation
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Asbestos testing and removal