Amrun Project - Material Handling Infrastructure
Rio Tinto Aluminium was developing a new bauxite mining, processing and export operation located on the west side of Cape York Peninsula in State of Queensland. FLSmidth were contracted to supply, deliver and installation of 3 material handling machines.
Goodline was engaged for the preassembly of the machines and SMP and E&I work and commissioning of a stacker, reclaimer and shiploader.
Scope of Work
- Inspection and supervision during the preassembly of material handling machines in Perth prior to shipping
- Support labour for the heavy logistic transport of modules from Hey River Terminal to site, Site erection (SMPE&I) and commissioning of :
- Stockyard Stacker – Equipment Number BBST1001 (Stacker)
- Stockyard Bucket Wheel Reclaimer – Equipment Number BBBWR1001 (Reclaimer)
- Wharf Shiploader – Equipment Number BBSL1001 (Shiploader)
FLSmidth / Bechtel / Rio Tinto Aluminum
Year of Completion