Roy Hill Port Process Plant - Earthworks
The Roy Hill Project includes the mine, rail and port facilities and designed to produce 55 million tonnes of iron ore per annum. The Roy Hill mine is located approximately 277km south of the Port facility which is located in the town of Port Hedland, Western Australia.
Scope of Work
Goodline’s initial scope included SMP E&I construction on process plant lines 4 & 5, which includes:
- 1 x Switchroom
- 2 x Vault & Apron Feeders
- 2 x Conveyors
- 2 x Lines through wet scrubbing plant
E&I Works include:
- Above ground electrical and instrumentation works including installation of switchrooms, cable tray and supports, devices and instruments, cable pulling, terminations and testing.
- Management, safety, Quality Assurance, document control, scheduling, procurement and commissioning handover.
- Punchlisting, completions and defects correction to vendor equipment of remainder of site.
- Cables installed – 2300
- Total length – 130,000m
- Terminations – 5,100
- Peak manning – 180
- Total man hours – 165,000mh
Samsung C & T
SMP & E&I
Year of Completion
Roy Hill, WA