Goodline's Tendering and Engineering team provides professional services to our trusted clients throughout Australia. Led by our Estimating Manager, the team comprises experienced engineers, estimators, schedulers and cost analysts.
Throughout construction delivery, Goodline's site-based project teams provide professional reporting to ensure that our clients are kept up to date at all times.
Tendering and Feasibility Studies
Goodline's tendering and engineering department offers feasibility assessments ranging from budget proposals at project conception to firm bid submissions prior to tender award.
Our engineers and estimators have an intimate appreciation of the labour, equipment and material resourcing associated with construction projects. Goodline can provide realistic tender bids with all aspects considered.
- Goodline maintains close communication with major suppliers Australia wide.
- Goodline possess an experience driven understanding of mine and construction site logistics.
Goodline provides professional constructability analysis to major miners on Australia's most prominent resources and construction projects. We encourage early project involvement with clients to help reduce capital expenditure and accelerate construction durations. Our services include:
- Practical site-access routes
- Construction sequencing and scheduling
- Ongoing communication with fabricators & suppliers
- Crane capacity assessment and steelwork lifting-point recommendations
- Pre-assembly benefits and off-site modularisation potential
Ongoing Project Support
Goodline provides clients with professional support prior to, during and after the completion of construction projects. To ensure that our clients remain intimately informed with all aspects of the project, we offer ongoing reporting deliverables including:
- Construction methodologies and execution plans
- HSE reports and statistics
- P6 Primavera schedules and 'look-ahead' forecasts
- Financial reports and projected budget analysis